Clinical Technology 2016 Watch

VNRIZZ
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi all,
I am looking on hopefully going to Bradford this year to study Clinical Technology.
Was wondering if anyone is already on this course and would like to share some opinions about how they have found the course, their thoughts & feelings and even anyone who just knows a little bit about what the course is like.
I went to the open day for it and it seemed really interesting.
Thanks!
University of Bradford
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,

Good to hear you enjoyed the Open Day . If there is anything I can help you with just let me know.

PAUL
VNRIZZ
Rep:
?
(Original post by University of Bradford)
Hi,

Good to hear you enjoyed the Open Day . If there is anything I can help you with just let me know.

PAUL
Hi Paul,
I know that the timetables and schedules obviously wont be made just yet but i was just wondering how many days a week your current 1st years are in for? On the clinical technology course that it.
Thanks!
University of Bradford
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi,

You would be studying for four days per week; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

Hope that helps.

Paul
Hevonly
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi there,I'm starting on this course in September (hopefully). Did you go to the open day on Saturday just gone? On the Engineering stand there was a student who was graduating from a similar course, think it was called Clinical Engineering, but no one there who had done this exact course previously. He'd already secured a job before graduating which is a good sign we'll have a job at the end of it.I've accepted my offer through UCAS but haven't received a jot of info about anything yet. Have you? When do you think we'll hear something back from the Uni about start dates etc?Heather
VNRIZZ
Rep:
?
Hi, I went to the April 20th open day and only realised as I was going that the student coming around with us was of the clinical technology course. I didn't get much of a chance to speak to her but she spoke very highly of the course and how she was enjoying it. I have no doubts personally that the course will be interesting and enjoyable.
On the career aspects of the course I had also heard the success stories at the open day of the students with job offers and everyone I have spoke to about it said it's a growing industry with jobs always going. I also research jobs myself once a week and there always seem to be openings in the private sector up and down the country which is the direction I want to take if I get a place on the course.
I have also accepted my offer on UCAS but other than that I haven't heard anything and I'm guessing it will be when they know how many people they have on the course.
ally_h
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Anyone doing clinical technology this year at bradford?
Kaloo123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yeh... mee
2face001
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,
I recently got an offer from the University of Bradford to study Clinical Technology this year. I just want to know if their is high demand for clinical technologists in the UK. I heard that clinical technology graduates find it difficult to secure jobs, I am skeptical if I should take the offer. Please i need an advice from graduates and current students from this field. Secondly, can I do masters in nuclear medicine with clinical technology BSc?
Thanks,
AJ.
2face001
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,
I recently got an offer from the University of Bradford to study Clinical Technology this year. I just want to know if their is high demand for clinical technologists in the UK. I heard that clinical technology graduates find it difficult to secure jobs, I am skeptical if I should take the offer. Please i need an advice from graduates and current students from this field. Secondly, can I do masters in nuclear medicine with clinical technology BSc?
Thanks,
AJ.
(Original post by University of Bradford)
Hi,

PAUL
2face001
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello,
I just got an offer to study Clinical Technology in University of Bradford, but I heard that graduates are finding it difficult to secure jobs.
I need you to tell me your experience in terms of job market.

(Original post by VNRIZZ)
Hi all,
I am looking on hopefully going to Bradford this year to study Clinical Technology.
Was wondering if anyone is already on this course and would like to share some opinions about how they have found the course, their thoughts & feelings and even anyone who just knows a little bit about what the course is like.
I went to the open day for it and it seemed really interesting.
Thanks!
University of Bradford
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello AJ :hi:

Great to hear from you and congratulations on your offer :congrats:

Our Clinical Technology BSc (Hons) is ranked10th in the UK for Medical Technology in The Complete University Guide 2020 and is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET).

There is strong demand in the NHS for graduates with the right mix of technical and clinical abilities. This demand is expected to increase as technological innovation in the field of medicine and healthcare is accelerating at an enormous pace, and due to the ongoing reforms of NHS structures.

91% of our 2017 graduates in Clinical Technology and Healthcare Science (Clinical Engineering) found employment or went on to further study within six months of graduating. :gthumb:

Please check with the other Universities to see whether they would accept this course for the Nuclear Medicine MSc.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Sue
(Original post by 2face001)
Hi,
Thanks,
AJ.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (112)
58.33%
No (80)
41.67%

Watched Threads