Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,
    I am looking on hopefully going to Bradford this year to study Clinical Technology.
    Was wondering if anyone is already on this course and would like to share some opinions about how they have found the course, their thoughts & feelings and even anyone who just knows a little bit about what the course is like.
    I went to the open day for it and it seemed really interesting.
    Thanks!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi,

Good to hear you enjoyed the Open Day . If there is anything I can help you with just let me know.

PAUL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Bradford)
    Hi,

Good to hear you enjoyed the Open Day . If there is anything I can help you with just let me know.

PAUL
    Hi Paul,
    I know that the timetables and schedules obviously wont be made just yet but i was just wondering how many days a week your current 1st years are in for? On the clinical technology course that it.
    Thanks!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi,

You would be studying for four days per week; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.

Hope that helps.

Paul

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,I'm starting on this course in September (hopefully). Did you go to the open day on Saturday just gone? On the Engineering stand there was a student who was graduating from a similar course, think it was called Clinical Engineering, but no one there who had done this exact course previously. He'd already secured a job before graduating which is a good sign we'll have a job at the end of it.I've accepted my offer through UCAS but haven't received a jot of info about anything yet. Have you? When do you think we'll hear something back from the Uni about start dates etc?Heather

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I went to the April 20th open day and only realised as I was going that the student coming around with us was of the clinical technology course. I didn't get much of a chance to speak to her but she spoke very highly of the course and how she was enjoying it. I have no doubts personally that the course will be interesting and enjoyable.
    On the career aspects of the course I had also heard the success stories at the open day of the students with job offers and everyone I have spoke to about it said it's a growing industry with jobs always going. I also research jobs myself once a week and there always seem to be openings in the private sector up and down the country which is the direction I want to take if I get a place on the course.
    I have also accepted my offer on UCAS but other than that I haven't heard anything and I'm guessing it will be when they know how many people they have on the course.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing clinical technology this year at bradford?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.