Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Rate it out of 10? Constructive criticism? Compliments (lol)? They're all welcome
    Spoiler:
    Show
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    You're voice is amazing! 9/10. I think you should be a bit more confident when singing because you might be able to reach those vocals in the beginning without sounding to abrupt but good choice of Adele! MY ALL TIME FAV SONG
    Did you just reply to yourself?

ReputationRep:
    W-was that an anon fail?

That just ultimately turned into an anon fail because I forgot to add a spoiler which would say "Because none of you are commenting " but I didn't so kind of.

ReputationRep:
    Its really good, but I just feel that your rhythm isn't that great and the words aren't that coherent enough. Likewise, add some more power to your voice and strength to project your voice further.

Keep on singing, you are amazing!

7.5/10
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Well, at least you have self-confidence. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Did you just reply to yourself?
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You posted that only 8 minutes after your original post. People aren't going to reply instantly.

I'm not exactly an expert on singing, but it does seem like you need to practice a bit more, especially your emphasis of high and low notes. Your voice is a bit too moderated imo.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You probably also need to be more confident. And no, my criticism should not damage your confidence. Believe in what you're capable of learning to do, not just what you can do right now.

ReputationRep:
    On a constructive note, you switch key a lot when you sing which isn't good ( though I'm sure if you had the soundtrack in the background you'd remain in the correct one). Vocal strength needs improvement in terms of holding notes but I think you have something good there.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    "Thank you FarmerLad; TSR, what did you think of her performance?"

ReputationRep:
    Rate it out of 10? Constructive criticism? Compliments (lol)? They're all welcome
    Spoiler:
    Show

You need singing lessons, choose a better song cos i hate that song and everyone sings it. Choose Chasing Pavements by Adele, its a much better choice
    You need to put more life into it and sing louder but writing all that your voice does sound good and interesting but singing lessons will help make you sound more confident

(Original post by Judge Judy)
    You need singing lessons, choose a better song cos i hate that song and everyone sings it. Choose Chasing Pavements by Adele, its a much better choice
    You need to put more life into it and sing louder but writing all that your voice does sound good and interesting but singing lessons will help make you sound more confident
    This was actually helpful and I'll check the song out

ReputationRep:
    Good voice, don't be dishonest by replying to yourself though.

ReputationRep:
    This was actually helpful and I'll check the song out
    Everybody who wants to be a singer needs singing lessons, even the most famous and experienced singers have benefited from singing lessons. Its just an extra tool to make your voice stronger so its not a bad criticism
    type Chasing Pavements by Adele on You Tube and it will show the video. I love that song and the weird video of it. And if you type show song lyrics that might come up too.
    I give you 6/10 for a good effort and it was a good idea to put your voice on here and ask for feedback

Join this website too and you can put your voice on that and meet other musicians and singers or people who want to join a band or you can ask to meet music producers, etc. I joined 3 months ago

www.bandmix.co.uk

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.