My GCSE chemistry paper wasn't stapled together?

Watch
HawraYouDoing
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
When I recieved my chemistry paper, I put my name in and then signed it. After opening the paper, I realised it wasn't stapled together. I put my hand up to ask if it's ok to not be stapled together and they said yes. Wouldn't it fall out?
Gail_Platt
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Normally they have these string things that they punch through when you use more than one answer booklet in your exams. I should think they'd just do that with yours; can't believe you got it unstapled though, trying to save money now, I see xD haha

Hope your exam went well though
HawraYouDoing
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gail_Platt)
Normally they have these string things that they punch through when you use more than one answer booklet in your exams. I should think they'd just do that with yours; can't believe you got it unstapled though, trying to save money now, I see xD haha

Hope your exam went well though
I actually loved it! I think it was one of the best chemistry exams I've done... How did yours go? (If you did it)
Gail_Platt
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by HawraYouDoing)
I actually loved it! I think it was one of the best chemistry exams I've done... How did yours go? (If you did it)
I did C2, so yeah it wasn't the worst paper I've ever done! 😂 I absolutely hate science though and I wouldn't do higher so stuck to foundation (for chemistry). I'd be worried if I didn't get a C, put it that way 😂 Haha
HawraYouDoing
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gail_Platt)
I did C2, so yeah it wasn't the worst paper I've ever done! 😂 I absolutely hate science though and I wouldn't do higher so stuck to foundation (for chemistry). I'd be worried if I didn't get a C, put it that way 😂 Haha
Yeah science is really hard for some people. It's really hard for me but I get through it, but I don't know how. Haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (64)
22.61%
Excited but a bit nervous (127)
44.88%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.72%
I'm really nervous (56)
19.79%

Watched Threads