Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am really new to IB and I am super confused with the G4 Project!!!!!!!!
    I was thinking that for Physics I could look at the tidal effects on the coasts but do you think it is good idea... I am unsure if I can do any experiments on the coastlines on this when we go to the trip???!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey CalissaRelics,

I am currently doing my Group 4 project now, and the teacher gave us a certain topic that we had to think of experiments for (Water), and we had to think of a broad question which would cover biology, chemistry and physics, so the different people in IB doing those sciences could also do experiments. For example we chose to investigate salt water and I'm doing biology so I'm doing a plant experiment with salt water and some of the chemists are measuring pH etc in the solutions of salt water.

As for your idea of the tidal effects on the coasts, I don't think you will be able to do it unless you are able to go to the coast to physically collect your data.

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot Catrinthecat!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.