Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Can you guys suggest any book(s) I can read for this summer holiday. It must be a thriller or an adventurous one
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Adibabrar)
    Can you guys suggest any book(s) I can read for this summer holiday. It must be a thriller or an adventurous one
    Well, what books have you read most recently?

ReputationRep:
    GOT (all of them).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Well, what books have you read most recently?
    Lord of the rings. Angels and demons. The maze runner.

ReputationRep:
    Any of the Jack Reacher novels are pretty good or Too Close to Home is also good.

ReputationRep:
    The Farseer Trilogy

ReputationRep:
    The Farseer Trilogy

ReputationRep:
    The harry potter series seems quite good. I would recommend 'before I go to sleep' and 'gone girl' for the thriller books.
    I really like the selection series by Kiera Cass; it is my fav by far so it is worth checking out.

ReputationRep:
    You might like to know that Goodreads is doing a free giveaway of a great thriller called Eavesdrop - a free paperback to a UK reader. If you win that, you'll get at least some of your summer reading without cost!! Amazon reviews are very good - "fast paced" and "can't put down" kind of comments.

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/s...3156-eavesdrop

ReputationRep:
    Would highly recommend the bell jar

ReputationRep:
    The wheel of time series by Robert Jordan

14 books or 13, I'm finishing the second and its epic

or

The Inheritance cycle by Christopher Paolini (also very epic) 4 books in total

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.