Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

childrens nursing january 2017 intake Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    hiya guys i have an unconditional offer for childrens nursing january start and was wondering who else would be joining me had a quick look for any previous threats but not much look. just fancied getting to know a couple of people very daunting walking in to a room of people on the first day lol!!
    Im coming from stafford living at home anyone else travelling in?

ReputationRep:
    Me!!!! I'm hoping to live there though, I only live in Worcester but don't think I could cope with travelling. So excited

ReputationRep:
    hiya, i'm olivia I also have an unconditional offer for january. I am from bristol and am looking into accommodation. It would be nice getting to know people before moving!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliviawhitex)
    hiya, i'm olivia I also have an unconditional offer for january. I am from bristol and am looking into accommodation. It would be nice getting to know people before moving!
    Hello! Have you applied for accommodation yet? I was a bit worried about it being January intake and stuff that we would get a rubbish accommodation or one that isn't close by, I'm hoping to get a room at my student village but I've read a few times on here that they've allocated most of their rooms.. So a bit worried about it 🙄 But hey! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sam2990)
    hiya guys i have an unconditional offer for childrens nursing january start and was wondering who else would be joining me had a quick look for any previous threats but not much look. just fancied getting to know a couple of people very daunting walking in to a room of people on the first day lol!!
    Hi Sam! I'll be going to BCU in Jan.

ReputationRep:
    Hi there ive also got an unconditional offer to start in January, so exciting!! Look forward to seeing you all there!! Amy xX

ReputationRep:
    There's a group on FB for anyone that is interested. Just search "BCU Child Nursing - Jan 2017"

ReputationRep:
    hi guys ive had some bad things happen so far this year so lost track of all of this. now back on it and looking forward to starting i found the facebook group this morning have requesred to join how did u all grt on looking for accomadation? has anyone had the occupational health forms of crb yet or be it any kind of correspondance off the uni? im getting a bit edgy that its now nearing end of october and nothing from them... i like to be organised lol?!

ReputationRep:
    hi guys ive had some bad things happen so far this year so lost track of all of this. now back on it and looking forward to starting i found the facebook group this morning have requesred to join how did u all grt on looking for accomadation? has anyone had the occupational health forms of crb yet or be it any kind of correspondance off the uni? im getting a bit edgy that its now nearing end of october and nothing from them... i like to be organised lol?!
    Hope everything is alright as can be. I keep contacting them but they're not sure of a start date yet. Accommodation isn't allocated until late November/early December. The forms are sent out late October/early November.

ReputationRep:
    Im also starting in january and currently live in bristol. im going to be staying in city south campus. anyone else there?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya i have heard from accomadation but havent received occupational health or finace yet either so dont panic. which accomadation are you in?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya i have heard from accomadation but havent received occupational health or finace yet either so dont panic. which accomadation are you in?
    Hey there's a group on FB. Just search BCU Child Nursing Jan 2017. A few of us have City South.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaisyG2708)
    Hello! Have you applied for accommodation yet? I was a bit worried about it being January intake and stuff that we would get a rubbish accommodation or one that isn't close by, I'm hoping to get a room at my student village but I've read a few times on here that they've allocated most of their rooms.. So a bit worried about it 🙄 But hey! X
    HEy yeah ive applied ages ago and got an email allocating my room. i wanted the student villagd too but got the main campus one. when did you apply for accomadsation as u should hear soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShanSmith)
    Hey there's a group on FB. Just search BCU Child Nursing Jan 2017. A few of us have City South.
    Ok ill add mtself to the group now. will be good to know a few peopke

ReputationRep:
    Ok ill add mtself to the group now. will be good to know a few peopke
    Ive added myself to the group would be good to find out everyone in city south and rooms and flat numbers so we kinda know eachother before

Hey all! I've also got a place for Jan, Was just wondering If any of you got the email about the taster session on the 7th of December and are attending? I saw you guys had said there was a Facebook group however I don't have Facebook so had to post this on here aha!

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.