The Student Room Group

I feel panic

I have an A2 biology exam in an hour and I am like 50% prepared. I WILL BE ABLE TO DO HALF THE PAPER AND GET A D. My life is in shambles. I feel panic. I feel pure panic. I will return in 3 hours with a I feel like dying because I would have failed. Kthxbai.
Reply 1
cool edamame :yy:
Original post by bluemadhatter
I have an A2 biology exam in an hour and I am like 50% prepared. I WILL BE ABLE TO DO HALF THE PAPER AND GET A D. My life is in shambles. I feel panic. I feel pure panic. I will return in 3 hours with a I feel like dying because I would have failed. Kthxbai.

Use the time you have now! :smile: I'm sure there are so many other people panicking so you're not the only one
switch off TSR... whip out your Key Fact Cards :h:

good luck sweetie !!
Is it OCR f214? Because I'm doing that in an hour as well. There's not much you can do now other than taking deep breaths, and being positive. You'll probably more prepared than you think. If you're doing OCR, then you have another exam in a week that can pull your grade up. :smile:
When you are in the exam, then you have to fight for the marks. You have 30 mins to scan your revision notes. Find a spare classroom and go and look at them.
Focus on doing your best.
Believe you can do that.

Dont make basic mistakes, such as poor pacing, failing to read the question. Eat something and make sure you have all your proper pens etc.
Good luck.
Reply 6
Best of luck with the exam deary :love: :hugs:
Reply 7
:thumbsup:
Original post by bluemadhatter

Howd it go? :holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending