Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A2 aqa

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone else do the exam? There never seems to be many people doing AQA B

ReputationRep:
    I did it, what did you think? I thought it wasn't the worst paper in the world.
    Got very low forces for that comet question though (0.02 or something), not sure if that's correct.
    How did you find it?

ReputationRep:
    Oi what u lot sayin,

ReputationRep:
    I thought the paper was alright actually! I too got quite low forces on the comet question (0.02 rings a bell), so I think you've done fine! I quite liked the 6 marker! Really easy question for me

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the 6 marker wasn't awful, i'm just worried about it giving three bullet points to talk about, because when they do things like that the answers the need tend to be very specific. But overall yeah I agree.
    Have to see what monster Unit 5 will be now though

ReputationRep:
    Can someone remind me of the comet question.

The 6 marker was nice, did anyone else just talk about how to find a really accurate value of T by finding the time for 20 oscillations and dividing it by 20 to find an accurate time period, as well as using a fiducial mark

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dieselblue)
    Can someone remind me of the comet question.

The 6 marker was nice, did anyone else just talk about how to find a really accurate value of T by finding the time for 20 oscillations and dividing it by 20 to find an accurate time period, as well as using a fiducial mark
    Wrong paper Our 6 mark question was on CCD's, how they capture and store images, what quantum efficiency is, and how one can improve CCD's resolution.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.