Physics
    Chemistry
    Biology
    Spanish

while mine... maths - a
    f maths - a
    physics -a
    chemistry -b
    that girl is really smart, she's going to oxford, isn't she? which school is she studying in?

going to cambridge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    u better not get on my bad side phil.
    oooh scary bloodhound!! Or do you prefer blohond or maybe Mr. White!? What are you gonna do, cyber beat me up or something? I thougfht you were gonna resign so go on just do it.

ReputationRep:
    hey unregistered. it sounds like you fancy this girl.

dude. u dont know what i meant from resigning. i meant resinging from posting all that useless stuff.

and to weee

shes a good gal . dont fancy her. shes got a bf.

and by the way i am not the original mr white. i only tried to see if i can register as him afterwards to sataraise him. pls lets not have an argument over nothing.

(Original post by Unregistered)
    which school is she studying in?
    A crap one.

yo wassup eternal god. how was ur results???

blood

YES YES WHAT IS UP?!

Results were AAA. So off to Imperial and out of that gay place. KWahahaha.

And WTF happened to your website?

sorry dude. took everything off. the lycos hosting is **** now. Do u know any free hosts witout banners and ads???

need one desperate

blood

Don't know I'm afraid. The only option you have is checking out all the links on this page:

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=fre...-8&hl=en&meta=

Most of them will probably be BS though.

i know i haev tried every directory. yahoo. google. and the rest. had one . but it close down. sucks long time

good luck with ur imperial thing dude. never see you here. and suck this

blood

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.