Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know where I could find a double room in a student houseshare for this coming september? I have been looking online but i am finding it difficult to find aywhere good or somewhere not too expensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by johnrwilsonmusic)
    Does anyone know where I could find a double room in a student houseshare for this coming september? I have been looking online but i am finding it difficult to find aywhere good or somewhere not too expensive.
    Hi John,

My name is Steve and I'm a student ambassador for BU here on The Student Room.

Are you looking solely for a house share? If so, there's a thread that has been started here with some others looking to do the same.

Alternatively, there are a few other halls-type accommodation buildings in town that aren't affiliated with BU that you can look at here.

If you have any questions about renting in Bournemouth I've done it for four years now, so just fire away!

Steve Moss

ReputationRep:
    Hey Steve,

Yes I am mainly looking for a houseshare, but im not having much luck. All the places I have found seem to be very expensive. I have looked at the Halls type accomodation in Bournmouth but they also seem to be very expensive.

ReputationRep:
    Hi John

There is a room going in a house in Pine Road just a short walk from High Street. Four bedroomed house cheaper than halls! I think the rent in total is £1300 per calendar month. If you are interested email: [personal info redacted]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteveMBourneU)
    Hi John,

My name is Steve and I'm a student ambassador for BU here on The Student Room.

Are you looking solely for a house share? If so, there's a thread that has been started here with some others looking to do the same.

Alternatively, there are a few other halls-type accommodation buildings in town that aren't affiliated with BU that you can look at here.

If you have any questions about renting in Bournemouth I've done it for four years now, so just fire away!

Steve Moss
    Hi Steve, if anyone needs a room in a house share there is one going at 95 Pine Road, just off Wimbourne Road. I'm not sure of the size but the cost is £325 per calendar month plus bills. I have it reserved but don't need it any more.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.