Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter


    So I don't know if anyone else has had this issue or is going through it right now but I would love some advice on what to do?
    Basically my mother and I don't speak, we have no communication and she isn't going to fill out the form to asses her income. I tried to just have my student finance based on my fathers income but because he still lives with my mother theres nothing they can do.
    Is there away round this?
    I've phoned and sent a letter but now I feel lost.
    HELP, please!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    There's no way around this. If you live with both parents, both of their incomes counts.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.