Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Just wanted to find out suggestions on how you felt the paper went today, and if you can add any answers to questions that came up!!!

ReputationRep:
    I think the paper could have been worse but also much better! Felt like everything I revised the least came up :/

ReputationRep:
    I've just done this (having been in isolation which sucked) and yeah I thought the exam was really lovely I loved that there were no horrible disgusting "suggest" questions on things we have never learnt about, my favourite wad the one about the fish around the pump because I really care that fish like to hang around pumps in their free time its what I would like to dedicate my life to
    This might be useful:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BaQPr95H6I4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepylion)
    I've just done this (having been in isolation which sucked) and yeah I thought the exam was really lovely I loved that there were no horrible disgusting "suggest" questions on things we have never learnt about, my favourite wad the one about the fish around the pump because I really care that fish like to hang around pumps in their free time its what I would like to dedicate my life to
    This might be useful:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BaQPr95H6I4
    What was the answer to the fish pump question? Some people said it was to do with warmth but I said there was a lack of photosynthesis and o2 and the pump provided o2 from circulating water? eek

ReputationRep:
    ouh err sorry I was being sarcastic I have no flipping clue - you're probs right though, it makes sense, I waffled on about them being ectotherms but tbh it probs wont be legible from the tear smudges

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I said that they are ectothermic organisms so they must absorb heat via radiation/convection via external sources but I don't know of that was right it was just the first thing that came to mind.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh why did that not even cross my mind?! So annoying 🐠

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 18, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.