Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Thoughts on the F224 exam today?

ReputationRep:
    I really didnt like it! No one in my class felt overly confident coming out of the exam! I feel like it didnt cover the bulk of the module. What about you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerriB8)
    I really didnt like it! No one in my class felt overly confident coming out of the exam! I feel like it didnt cover the bulk of the module. What about you??
    same here it was so synoptic!! was barely anything from the modules haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rran2016)
    same here it was so synoptic!! was barely anything from the modules haha
    Im glad it wasn't just us! It all seemed so loosely linked to the spec! I just hope F225 is somewhat easier! It was so frustrating though because i'd spent so long revising reproduction, muscles, respiration and photosynthesis that it barely came up if at all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KerriB8)
    Im glad it wasn't just us! It all seemed so loosely linked to the spec! I just hope F225 is somewhat easier! It was so frustrating though because i'd spent so long revising reproduction, muscles, respiration and photosynthesis that it barely came up if at all!
    agreed, im so glad muscles didnt come up, never understood that!! I'm worried for F225 there's so much content, how you feeling about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rran2016)
    agreed, im so glad muscles didnt come up, never understood that!! I'm worried for F225 there's so much content, how you feeling about it?
    Annoyingly the last thing my friends and i revised was the muscles haha! And slightly nervous because of the amount of content like you say but i feel like its grouped into blocks to work through, like the eye, the brain/synapses, the kidney etc.. and the aging at the end is nice to remember!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.