The Student Room Group

I can't revise anymore

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BlindingLight
What wonders? They will disappear into the void, just like you and me.

Nothing in this life matters, neither do these exams.

Wow......pessimism to the max :colonhash:
Honestly, if OP is posting it on TSR, it must have importance hence why it does matter, contrary to what you just said. It matters to her and and these exams could potentially change her life for better or worse so please don't discourage her even further by saying 'nothing matters'.
Same im too worn out to revise my mind gets distracted and hurt from revising! I have 3 exams left .-. and i have to cram 2 units on America by Tuesday
Feeling like this for History next Tuesday lol
Original post by joeytr
when the going gets tough, the tough get going.

this hit home tho
Original post by MeerabBieber
Honestly, if OP is posting it on TSR, it must have importance hence why it does matter, contrary to what you just said. It matters to her and and these exams could potentially change her life for better or worse so please don't discourage her even further by saying 'nothing matters'.

the truth hurts
Reply 45
Original post by Sumayyah K
OMG SAME, I've done 20 exams and I have P2 & P3 left. I'm revising P2 rn but idek if i have the energy for P3

*cries* Starting to regret taking triple
Reply 46
I've done 22 exams have 5 left!! Just plodding my way through them I guess!
yeah me too i can't do any revision for tomorrow exam (physic :frown:)
Reply 48
Original post by k1234j
I've done 22 exams have 5 left!! Just plodding my way through them I guess!

Woah! you still have 5 left?! What are they?
at least you revised for 13
I revised for the first exam on the day before, after that I chilled and basically flopped all the exams, no revision, nothing

Spoiler

Original post by luciie
I have so far completed 16 exams and with just 3 left I can't be bothered anymore. I have biology tomorrow and every time I try to revise I can't focus for more than 5 minutes and end up giving up. What makes things worse is that the subjects I have left are the ones I find the most difficult so I need to put a lot of effort in but I just can't do it. Anyone else feeling the same? :s-smilie:

I'm from Italy and my finals start in less than a week. I have to prepare 11 subjects for a single huge exam. If I don't pass with at least 85% I won't get into the uni I applied to. I'm so afraid to fail I can't help crying all the time, so I'm not really revising that much, even though I'm doing my best

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sbrizio1
I'm from Italy and my finals start in less than a week. I have to prepare 11 subjects for a single huge exam. If I don't pass with at least 85% I won't get into the uni I applied to. I'm so afraid to fail I can't help crying all the time, so I'm not really revising that much, even though I'm doing my best

Posted from TSR Mobile

hpow long is it?
Reply 52
Original post by sbrizio1

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure you will pass 85% stop stressing and crying, if you don't make it I'm sure you can retry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ArMy07
*cries* Starting to regret taking triple

I started to regret taking triple every since I see all the double students passing their exam in a breeeze and I'm just there like 'another three units to go...'
Original post by MeerabBieber

Damn, someone's on their period.
Original post by Monsor
I'm sure you will pass 85% stop stressing and crying, if you don't make it I'm sure you can retry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, that's very nice and uplifting, but I only have one chance. If I don't pass, I won't be allowed to resit. No wonder I'm trying to go away from Italy. I mean, I'm human, I make mistakes but that doesn't mean I don't work hard. But that's it. Only one chance. The school system is one of the many reasons why Italy sucks in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
same.but music is the only thing that keeps me going:smile:
Reply 57
If I didn't take triple science I would be done by now :cry:
still got six A2 exams to go. I challenge you to find someone with more
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by BlindingLight
Damn, someone's on their period.

LOL

I had a terrible exam that day and I think I vented my feelings out on this thread :frown: :ashamed2:

Quick Reply

Latest