The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If the course is in clearing then you will have a greater chance of getting accepted but none of us will really know the answer. You could contact them and see what they say.

Were you predicted an E for ICT on your UCAS form? If they were aware that you were going to miss the offer when they gave you it they may be more leniant. What did you get for AS ICT?
Reply 2
Original post by kirstinx
If the course is in clearing then you will have a greater chance of getting accepted but none of us will really know the answer. You could contact them and see what they say.

Were you predicted an E for ICT on your UCAS form? If they were aware that you were going to miss the offer when they gave you it they may be more leniant. What did you get for AS ICT?

;;;;
(edited 3 years ago)
You're only 20 points short and you got the DM they asked for in the BTEC, so if the course isn't oversubscribed, there's still a chance they'll accept you. Phone them and see what they say.
Reply 4
(edited 3 years ago)
ruane89
anyone ever been in same situation and got into their course

Not personally, but I know plenty of people who missed their offers by a grade or more and still got in. Equally, I know quite a few people, myself included, who didn't. It all depends how popular the uni/course is and how many other people miss their offers.

Latest

Trending

Trending