Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If I get an A in unit 1, an A in unit 2, an A in the ISA but a C in Unit 3 what will be my average grade for Physics??
    Please reply soon, freaking out!!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Mostly likely an A because you have A's in majority of the units. But could also be a high B

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by navjotkaurjohal)
    Mostly likely an A because you have A's in majority of the units. But could also be a high B
    Ahh ok thanks. I seriously feel like unit 3 is gonna kill me 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmanuellaUwaifo)
    Ahh ok thanks. I seriously feel like unit 3 is gonna kill me 😂😂
    Don't stress! The more you stress and worry, the worse you'll do. Just try to keep a positive mindset and revise a lot for it. What exam board are you with?

ReputationRep:
    Don't stress! The more you stress and worry, the worse you'll do. Just try to keep a positive mindset and revise a lot for it. What exam board are you with?
    AQA wbu? Thank you !!

ReputationRep:
    AQA wbu? Thank you !!
    Your welcome!! I'm with Edexcel but your grade will average out similar to the way Edexcel average their marks/units/grades out

ReputationRep:
    Your welcome!! I'm with Edexcel but your grade will average out similar to the way Edexcel average their marks/units/grades out
    Do u have your exam tomorrow as well or is it just AQA?

ReputationRep:
    Do u have your exam tomorrow as well or is it just AQA?
    Yeah, I have Unit 2 physics tomorrow. I think AQA and Edexcel have had their science exams on the same days so far

Good Luck for tomorrow tho!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I have Unit 2 physics tomorrow. I think AQA and Edexcel have had their science exams on the same days so far

Good Luck for tomorrow tho!!!
    Thank youuuu. You tooo. Tell me how it goes afterwards!! 😀😀😀

ReputationRep:
    Hey. I am doing Edexcel too! I just want to ask hows your revision going and what are your predictions for tomorrow? I honestly am stressed because I feel that I don't know everything in physics so I am not completely ready for tomorrow I would be grateful if you suggest what thing is best to do to revise! Also good luck! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophia.f)
    Hey. I am doing Edexcel too! I just want to ask hows your revision going and what are your predictions for tomorrow? I honestly am stressed because I feel that I don't know everything in physics so I am not completely ready for tomorrow I would be grateful if you suggest what thing is best to do to revise! Also good luck! X
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post65851997

I've mentioned predictions on there and explained them ^^^ Those predictions are what my teacher has told me For revision I suggest doing a few past papers and reading through a revision guide and focusing on the topics you really don't understand as this is what will probably on the exam. P2 is mostly application based so think of some real-life examples. Also, there is a really good youtube channel called "Miss Broom's Physics" and she has 6 videos on all 6 topics I'm really nervous too as physics is my weaker science. Good luck and let me know how you find it!!

ReputationRep:
    Thank youuuu. You tooo. Tell me how it goes afterwards!! 😀😀😀
    Yes I'll definitely tell you but it won't be till later because I have other subject revision for triple science But I'm sure you'll do fine and good luck! Don't forget to read the question a few times and underline key words. Also, make sure in the maths calculation questions you put correct units and use correct figures etc

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'll definitely tell you but it won't be till later because I have other subject revision for triple science But I'm sure you'll do fine and good luck! Don't forget to read the question a few times and underline key words. Also, make sure in the maths calculation questions you put correct units and use correct figures etc
    Thank youuu so much. I wish you the best of luck!! You too Sophia. Good luck for tomorrow!!!❤️❤️❤️

ReputationRep:
    If I get an A in unit 1, an A in unit 2, an A in the ISA but a C in Unit 3 what will be my average grade for Physics??
    Please reply soon, freaking out!!
    Thanks
    I do AQA and even if you mess up on the Unit 3 paper, I'm sure that you will still get a high B and maybe even a low A depending on how high your unit 1 and 2 marks are! Don't panic and make sure you read the question before writing your answer!!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post65851997

I've mentioned predictions on there and explained them ^^^ Those predictions are what my teacher has told me For revision I suggest doing a few past papers and reading through a revision guide and focusing on the topics you really don't understand as this is what will probably on the exam. P2 is mostly application based so think of some real-life examples. Also, there is a really good youtube channel called "Miss Broom's Physics" and she has 6 videos on all 6 topics I'm really nervous too as physics is my weaker science. Good luck and let me know how you find it!!
    Thank yu so much! And sure, I will PM you tomorrow so that we can talk about the exam through X

ReputationRep:
    Thank youuu so much. I wish you the best of luck!! You too Sophia. Good luck for tomorrow!!!❤️❤️❤️
    Thanks lovely and you too! X

ReputationRep:
    Hey, how did you find your exam?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.