Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/files_ccc/...table_2017.pdf

So the timetable for next year's exams is up, what does everyone think?

(Personally I am annoyed as every year since National 5 I've had Computing on the same day as another exam, and I don't think similar subjects like Computing and Business should be the same day :/)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simmeh-chan)
    http://www.sqa.org.uk/sqa/files_ccc/...table_2017.pdfSo the timetable for next year's exams is up, what does everyone think?(Personally I am annoyed as every year since National 5 I've had Computing on the same day as another exam, and I don't think similar subjects like Computing and Business should be the same day :/)
    Thanks for posting this I'm relatively happy with exams on the 5th, 8th, 17th and 23rd. That's really rubbish that you have 2 advanced highers in the same day - 1 exam at a time is tiring enough!

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I had an exam 5th may this year and next year I have an exam on the same day! What's the point of study leave if we have an exam about two days after it starts???
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    9th,19th,26th,30th not too bad at all

ReputationRep:
    Ughh mine don't look to good at the end,

5th, 8th, 16th, 17th, 19th

ReputationRep:
    5,8,9,11,23. 4 out of 5 are done by the 11 lol why so long til the last one

ReputationRep:
    2nd, 11th, 23rd, 26th... :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Mine is really tight 5th 8th 11th 16th 17th.. however that means I legit get a 2.5 week break from school after that :P

ReputationRep:
    5,8,9,11 and 17.

Quite crowded :/

ReputationRep:
    5th, 11th, 17th, 23rd...

Omg im so happy with this schedule. This year was so crowded and i was so stressed out. Yaaaaaay

ReputationRep:
    3rd and 5th, 15th and 17th. Why is it so crowded in my AH year!?

ReputationRep:
    In previous years I wouldn't have liked this timetable very much to be honest, would've been quite crowded.
    But with only AH Maths on the 5th and AH Physics on the 17th, I can deal with it

Thanks for posting this!

ReputationRep:
    5th,9th, 11th,23rd,2nd. Why are my two best subjects so spaced apart? I hate that German is always at end. I've never had that 'doss week' that most have had at the end. Jealous!

ReputationRep:
    Business and computing on the same day for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    5th, 8th, 17th, 23rd ... quite spaced out this year which is a bit annoying because I like to get them over and done with and have the rest of study leave free but ah well

ReputationRep:
    5th, 8th, 9th, 12th, 19th, 23rd, 30th

Why does History have to be the day after Chemistry??

ReputationRep:
    I've got the 5th (AH Maths), the 16th (AH Computing) and the 17th (AH Physics).

I'm quite happy with it - the nature of physics and computing is that there's quite a bit of memorisation to do, compared to maths which is more skills-based, so I'm glad they're nearer the end so I've got study time. Not too happy having one exam after another, though. At least the computing exam is comparatively lower pressure - coursework is 60% of the marks, and you find out your marks about a month before the exam, so I might end up barely needing to pass to get an A.

ReputationRep:
    Only doing 3 exams, 2 on the same day...

ReputationRep:
    Mine are 5th, 8th, 12th, 15th, 23rd & 26th. Narrowly avoiding my birthday! 😊 Leaving my two best subjects until last and getting maths out of the way first. I like it!

ReputationRep:
    Maths AH 5th
    Chemistry H 8th
    History H 9th
    Graph Com H 10th

oh no..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.