Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Anyone else living in Sovereign House? Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone So I'm starting study at the Uni of Sheffield in September and am pretty sure I'll be living at Sovereign House (Fortis Student Living). Just wondering if anyone else will be living there too? I went to view it the other day, absolutely loved it, except it's basically empty. The guy who showed me around said there'll be a fair few moving in in September, though.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Loz,
    Im thinking to stay at Sovereign. How's the living there, the atmosphere around?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlyssaSpy)
    Hi Loz,
    Im thinking to stay at Sovereign. How's the living there, the atmosphere around?
    Hi Alyssa! It's absolutely lovely - calm, quiet, peaceful. Everything you'd want in a studio really. In fact I'm moving out on Thursday and I'm looking for someone to move into my studio and take over my contract.

If you're interested then here's the ad:

http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare...ffield/5875057

Please get in touch if you'd like to move in

Thanks!

Poll
Still A Remainer Or A Brexiteer?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.