Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have an Auntie who is currently regretting the career over children decision so she designed a dinner for us to pity her and make her feel like a mum, personally I feel like she just has to firm it because kids are not something you pick up when your feeling down, even the other day when my sister told her no she started crying and blackmailing her into going.
    I understand you only have one family in life so you have to bite whatever bullet comes with them but Ive been doing this for far too long.
    Do I have a point or am i chatting **** and deserved to get banged
    Any suggestions?

Sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cyrilKasom)
    I have an Auntie who is currently regretting the career over children decision so she designed a dinner for us to pity her and make her feel like a mum, personally I feel like she just has to firm it because kids are not something you pick up when your feeling down, even the other day when my sister told her no she started crying and blackmailing her into going.
    I understand you only have one family in life so you have to bite whatever bullet comes with them but Ive been doing this for far too long.
    Do I have a point or am i chatting **** and deserved to get banged
    Any suggestions?
    I think you should just go to the pity party because your going to get a free meal
    U might even enjoy it, if not and its boring and depressing because she only wants to talk about herself then don't go back the next time she invites you
    If shes really pissing you off at the dinner just tell her to get over it because lots of women chose a career over having children, she's not the only one that regrets it. Remind her that the famous country singer Dolly Parton chose her career over having children and its never too late to try as some women had children very late at the age of 50 or 60
    If you dont know who Dolly Parton is type her name on You Tube and it will show her videos

ReputationRep:
    nowadays ladies can reproduce even in their seventies with this IVF.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2016
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.