The Student Room Group

aqa english language

Hi guys I also do aqa English language and I was just wondering how much I would need in my exam to get an A . I got 55 for CA and in the ums it is 83 points.also if u get 56 marks in the exam it would be equivalent to 159 ums points which is 242 which is an A. But other people have told me that I would need 61 marks in exam to get an A. So that's what I was confused about. Also does the speakin and listening count towards out CA or not because our teacher didn't specify.
Grade boundaries change every year, some times they change a lot (2012) - so I think you should refrain from speculating. Speaking and listening is a very important life skill ... its just a very important life skill which AQA don't care about.
Speaking and listening appears on final UMS count, it doesn't contribute to overall grade though.
Reply 2
Original post by ChickenFillet2.0
Grade boundaries change every year, some times they change a lot (2012) - so I think you should refrain from speculating. Speaking and listening is a very important life skill ... its just a very important life skill which AQA don't care about.
Speaking and listening appears on final UMS count, it doesn't contribute to overall grade though.

thanks much appreciated

Quick Reply

Latest