Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Saying this as we have our P2 (and P3 for some of us) exams tomorrow:
    As soon as you are allowed to start the exam, get the equations sheet and write down all of the units next to every equation.
    I did this in my mocks and it helped so much because you can think much more clearly and you're less likely to forget all the units whilst you're panicking about the question etc

It takes like 1 minute to do but ends up saving you loads more time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surina16)
    Saying this as we have our P2 (and P3 for some of us) exams tomorrow:
    As soon as you are allowed to start the exam, get the equations sheet and write down all of the units next to every equation.
    I did this in my mocks and it helped so much because you can think much more clearly and you're less likely to forget all the units whilst you're panicking about the question etc

It takes like 1 minute to do but ends up saving you loads more time
    The maths questions are piss easy but only like 5 marks worth come up!

How about all the other ****? Literally the whole of P2 is new to me and I'm doing nothing about it! I'll settle for a B though overall in Additional.

ReputationRep:
    Evening/Night Before Exam:
    Run through the specification-In times like this, I run over the specification looking at what I know and I do not know. It's very difficult to revise knowing your exams are finishing tomorrow, but that's no excuse to achieve your best.
    After you have ran through the specification, If you have any past paper's you have done, Run through and if you meet anything you don't understand, Run through a myGCSEScience Video.
    Remember this exam is only an hour, so they won't test you on everything, but be sure to understand everything.
    Aim to get 6 Hours sleep minimum. DO not do an All-nighter.

Morning before Exam:
    Take 30 minutes before the exam to actually meditate (I'm being very serious), You need to get rid of all the Nerves and Strains trying to hinder your performance. Meditating doesn't have to be humming or anything, it can even just be staring at your ceiling, whilst doing something that gives you inner peace. I ask myself a Philosophical question during my meditation. Maintain the peaceful mind all the way too the exam and the knowledge you have crammed shall dwell there until it is of use.
    If you enter an exam nervous, you won't do as well as you're capable of, resulting in a grade which you should not be achieving.
    Once you enter the exam, Begin by telling yourself it isn't hard.

ReputationRep:
    6hrs of sleep.. think ill be getting 3. i hate physics

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Everyone dislikes physics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ksj.11)
    6hrs of sleep.. think ill be getting 3. i hate physics

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm gonna sleep from 3am to 7am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sulaimanali)
    huh physics is bant and the low grade bounadries are tasty. Most of it is common physics knowledge as well, which is nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sulaimanali)
    Oy - physics is bæ

ReputationRep:
    My goodness the hatred for physics is real.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 17, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.