Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hey, Im currently at uni doing business and IT. I heard of a area or organisation in the united states of America that is know for computing. A lot of investments into IT companies happen there but I forgot the name. After my degree, my friend was telling me hes going America to get a job there. Can anyone help me name this area? Thanks
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.