Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any predictions?
    Are you just learning predictions or are you learning everything?

ReputationRep:
    Are you doing ethics next Thursday?

Can't find anyone else on this site doing the exam especially CCEA. Have no idea what is coming up and looking for predictions.

I seen 1 which said, utilitarianism, situation ethics,abortion and euthanasia.
    Not sure to go with it or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaronsands)
    Are you doing ethics next Thursday?

Can't find anyone else on this site doing the exam especially CCEA. Have no idea what is coming up and looking for predictions

I seen 1 which said, utilitarianism, situation ethics,abortion and euthanasia.
    Not sure to go with it or not.
    I'm saying abortion, euthanasia, sermon on the mount, natural law, marriage and divorce and homosexuality

Are you learning everything??

ReputationRep:
    No. To much information to remember. I don't know what prediction to go by; defiantly learning abortion as I think it will come up.

Are you trusting the predictions Grace? Too much stress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaronsands)
    No. To much information to remember. I don't know what prediction to go by; defiantly learning abortion as I think it will come up.

Are you trusting the predictions Grace? Too much stress.
    I'm trusting these, but I'll see tomorrow after early church! I have four exams in three days, the stress is literally getting to me! I'd say abortion is a good shout for sure and I think suicide will defos come up, plus it's got no human experience so that's a good one to learn for part A

ReputationRep:
    How are you learning human experience?? Have you any good resources??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovygrace143)
    How are you learning human experience?? Have you any good resources??
    No. Just going to make the human experience up. The examiner will be none the wiser. I hope

ReputationRep:
    I see you have euthanasia. But you think suicide is definitely comming. There two different topics aren't they.

ReputationRep:
    I think either could come up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by groovygrace143)
    I think either could come up

Ok. Thanks. ;-)

ReputationRep:
    we've been told natural law, sermon on the mount, abortion, suicide&euthanasia, marriage&divorce*

ReputationRep:
    I think suicide will definitely come up, and natural law , sermon on Mount and marriage&Divorce are likely

ReputationRep:
    Let's hope this happens!! Are learning anything else?

ReputationRep:
    Which do you think will come up natural law or situation?

ReputationRep:
    I've learned Sermon On The Mount, Abortion, Suicide & Natural Law. I'm not sure what else to look at, any on got any idea?

ReputationRep:
    Ah well. Well see tomorrow. All the best to everyone. God bless.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.