The Student Room Group

CCEA Religious Studies AS Ethics/Early Church 2016

Does anyone have any predictions?
Are you just learning predictions or are you learning everything?
Are you doing ethics next Thursday?

Can't find anyone else on this site doing the exam especially CCEA. Have no idea what is coming up and looking for predictions.

I seen 1 which said, utilitarianism, situation ethics,abortion and euthanasia.
Not sure to go with it or not.
Original post by Aaronsands
Are you doing ethics next Thursday?

Can't find anyone else on this site doing the exam especially CCEA. Have no idea what is coming up and looking for predictions

I seen 1 which said, utilitarianism, situation ethics,abortion and euthanasia.
Not sure to go with it or not.

I'm saying abortion, euthanasia, sermon on the mount, natural law, marriage and divorce and homosexuality

Are you learning everything??
No. To much information to remember. I don't know what prediction to go by; defiantly learning abortion as I think it will come up.

Are you trusting the predictions Grace? Too much stress.
Original post by Aaronsands
No. To much information to remember. I don't know what prediction to go by; defiantly learning abortion as I think it will come up.

Are you trusting the predictions Grace? Too much stress.

I'm trusting these, but I'll see tomorrow after early church! I have four exams in three days, the stress is literally getting to me! I'd say abortion is a good shout for sure and I think suicide will defos come up, plus it's got no human experience so that's a good one to learn for part A
How are you learning human experience?? Have you any good resources??
Original post by groovygrace143
How are you learning human experience?? Have you any good resources??

No. Just going to make the human experience up. The examiner will be none the wiser. I hope
I see you have euthanasia. But you think suicide is definitely comming. There two different topics aren't they.
I think either could come up :smile:
Original post by groovygrace143
I think either could come up :smile:

Ok. Thanks. ;-)
Reply 10
we've been told natural law, sermon on the mount, abortion, suicide&euthanasia, marriage&divorce* :smile:
Reply 11
I think suicide will definitely come up, and natural law , sermon on Mount and marriage&Divorce are likely
Let's hope this happens!! Are learning anything else? :smile:
Which do you think will come up natural law or situation?
Reply 14
I've learned Sermon On The Mount, Abortion, Suicide & Natural Law. I'm not sure what else to look at, any on got any idea?
Ah well. Well see tomorrow. All the best to everyone. God bless.

Quick Reply