Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What embarrassing things have happened to you recently? watch

ReputationRep:
    Il start
    Today on my way home on the tube i was streaming the England Wales match on my phone (BBC Iplayer) and it was 1-1 then 92nd minute my boy Daniel Sturridge scored a goal to win the match
    Bear in mind the train carriage was quiet
    I screamed loudly and so happy
    Everyone looked at me like i was a mad man
    So to save myself from any further embarrassment i got off the train at the next station and waited for the next

ReputationRep:
    I called my cat's name and reached down to pet an invisible cat during a lecture.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I tripped up over thin air. I always do that. :getmecoat: and did that awkward thing where you run for a few paces to try to play it off :hide:

Was also watching this :rofl: from ages ago.

• TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Was caught singing in French

Edit: (Wooooo ST! ST! ST! Thrice in a row! :shock:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    I called my cat's name and reached down to pet an invisible cat during a lecture.
    Done similar with my dog

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Omg :rofl:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I tripped up over thin air. I always do that. :getmecoat: and did that awkward thing where you run for a few paces to try to play it off :hide:

Was also watching this :rofl: from ages ago.

Aww happens to everyone
    Were your laces untied

No way the invisible card :rofl:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Was caught singing in French

Edit: (Wooooo ST! ST! ST! Thrice in a row! :shock:)
    I dont think that is embarrasing but if you make up your own lyrics then i think it is embarrassing

That cheeky hatrick of ST
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)

I dont think that is embarrasing but if you make up your own lyrics then i think it is embarrassing

That cheeky hatrick of ST
    I wasn't making up words! I know the lyrics off-by-heart but it was still very embarrassing, trust me!

Ayyy. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Il start
    Today on my way home on the tube i was streaming the England Wales match on my phone (BBC Iplayer) and it was 1-1 then 92nd minute my boy Daniel Sturridge scored a goal to win the match
    So to save myself from any further embarrassment i got off the train at the next station and waited for the next
    My Girlfriend found my TSR account...

ReputationRep:
    Il start
    Saw that, was brilliant mate, 90th min too, well done :congrats:

ReputationRep:
    yea well not 90th minute but 3 extra mins and he did it like last minute, wicked must say, and his dance at the end lol

it's been 1-0 for wales a long time but I was worried they could come out with 2 goals and break the tie but nah :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I was getting off the top deck of the bus and as the bus was moving, it stopped suddenly, and I fell down the stairs. Awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucarious30)
    My Girlfriend found my TSR account...
    :rofl:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    yea well not 90th minute but 3 extra mins and he did it like last minute, wicked must say, and his dance at the end lol

it's been 1-0 for wales a long time but I was worried they could come out with 2 goals and break the tie but nah :cool:
    I know man
    England are so unpredictible :lol:

I was getting naked with a woman for the 1st time ever. When I pulled my pants down she laughed her head off and left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    I was getting naked with a woman for the 1st time ever. When I pulled my pants down she laughed her head off and left.
    haahaha

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.