harry_16
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
How was it? Personally, I found the exam easy. I messed up on the rollercoasted question and used the slanted height instead of the horizontal height but everything went well apart from that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ca.hardy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by harry_16)
How was it? Personally, I found the exam easy. I messed up on the rollercoasted question and used the slanted height instead of the horizontal height but everything went well apart from that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You were meant to use the slanted height - that was the distance travelled. You would only use vertical height if you were working out the gravitational potential energy.
bue34 c
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yh I agree that exam was quite easy, Physics was fairy easy, chemistry was fairly easy, and biology was medium.
Heardmanator
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
For the roller coaster one, did anyone else calculate GPE and convert it to KE to figure out the maximum KE? I think it was the second question from that page or something. Thank you!

Also, I feel like a lot of my calculation answers were very high numbers and seemed a little ridiculous
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (10)
12.5%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (17)
21.25%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (37)
46.25%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (13)
16.25%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (3)
3.75%

Watched Threads