Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me out.

    I need to stay in Manchester for July and August. Since that's when summer holidays are I thought it'd be a good idea to sublet someone's house if they're home/away for summer.

    If you have anything going yourself, know of anything going, or have any suggestions on where I could look for this sort of thing please let me know! I'm a 21 year old female and my budget is about £600 per month.


Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.