Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So exams are essentially over now but... what am I meant to do in Summer?

TWO WHOLE MONTHS means SIXTY WHOLE DAYS means SO MUCH TIME and I haven't an i d e a of what to do with it!

Lol, any suggestions will be muuuuch appreciated (literally, any)

ReputationRep:
    A job perhaps? Maybe a sprinkle of self development? Reading up on the A-Levels or BTEC you plan on doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HurtfulHarold)
    A job perhaps? Maybe a sprinkle of self development? Reading up on the A-Levels or BTEC you plan on doing?
    I am definitely going to be reading up, thanks though! Btw, do you know how and where I could get a job being aged 16?

And also, when you say self-development do you mean reading self-help books or something deeper?

Thanks so much though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfslayer1)
    I am definitely going to be reading up, thanks though! Btw, do you know how and where I could get a job being aged 16?

And also, when you say self-development do you mean reading self-help books or something deeper?

Thanks so much though
    I'm thinking about getting a job and I'm not too sure about where but I assume you would just have to look for jobs that accept people with no experience. When I self development I'm talking about the idea of improving your attributes and potentially making new ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HurtfulHarold)
    I'm thinking about getting a job and I'm not too sure about where but I assume you would just have to look for jobs that accept people with no experience. When I self development I'm talking about the idea of improving your attributes and potentially making new ones.
    Oh okay, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfslayer1)
    Oh okay, thanks
    No problem.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.