Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi i was wondering how old you had to be to work abroad preferably in the USA

ReputationRep:
    18 minimum, you'd be lucky to get in without any qualifications or a job offer however.

I know plenty of young people do summer camps etc. but those are temporary.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elivercury)
    18 minimum, you'd be lucky to get in without any qualifications or a job offer however.

I know plenty of young people do summer camps etc. but those are temporary.
    ye i am 16 im only looking for a summer one, do u know any ones that will take 16 year olds i can only find ones for 18 plus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roamingwilder)
    ye i am 16 im only looking for a summer one, do u know any ones that will take 16 year olds i can only find ones for 18 plus
    No, because all these summer placement jobs place you in charge of children. To be in charge of children you need to be an adult.

ReputationRep:
    No, because all these summer placement jobs place you in charge of children. To be in charge of children you need to be an adult.
    r there any that r not to do with children thanks for ur help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roamingwilder)
    r there any that r not to do with children thanks for ur help
    There might be, I suggest you look. However I suspect your odds of finding any job that will employ you at 16 in another country are slim to none. I would have thought 18 would be the minimum. There likely will be odd jobs going for 16 year olds, but they will be taken by local kids.

ReputationRep:
    There might be, I suggest you look. However I suspect your odds of finding any job that will employ you at 16 in another country are slim to none. I would have thought 18 would be the minimum. There likely will be odd jobs going for 16 year olds, but they will be taken by local kids.
    ok thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.