Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Basically this boy I have feelings for has started to see me but we aren't wifi jak yet
    He has decided to talk to his ex again
    What should I do
    Stay and for a relationship or leave it?

ReputationRep:
    Leave it!

ReputationRep:
    Why do you wanna stay with him?

ReputationRep:
    Because I have liked him for a long time and pus he has told me that he likes me but k just don't understand why he would say that and the. Go and speak to his ex

ReputationRep:
    If I was to speak to my ex in this situation he would go beserk

ReputationRep:
    It's hard but you have to put your foot down and do what's best for you, cut him off.

ReputationRep:
    why dont you talk to him and clear all the confusions you have :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Could we start crowdfunding to stop the *****y threads?

ReputationRep:
    I have spoken to him but he said that he is unsure and isn't ready to start a relationship 😔

ReputationRep:
    I think you should cut him off. Otherwise, he will treat you for a mug and walk all over you. If you are lenient in a situation like this than he may end up taking advantage.

ReputationRep:
    I understand were you are complete no from but I just feel that he is the right one for me but I hate the fact that I will need to cut him off.
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    I think you should cut him off. Otherwise, he will treat you for a mug and walk all over you. If you are lenient in a situation like this than he may end up taking advantage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queenz123)
    I understand were you are complete no from but I just feel that he is the right one for me but I hate the fact that I will need to cut him off.
    Okay, if you really do believe that he is right for you - I would recommend talking to him and saying that if he wants to be with you than talking to his ex is unacceptable in your eyes. Don't be quite as harsh as that, but just outline how it upsets you. If he doesn't budge on the subject then he does not deserve you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Okay, if you really do believe that he is right for you - I would recommend talking to him and saying that if he wants to be with you than talking to his ex is unacceptable in your eyes. Don't be quite as harsh as thait, but just outline how it upsets you. If he doesn't budge on the subject then he does not deserve you.
    I'll definetly take up your advice lets just hope he listen plus me and his ex are okay we talk but she does know that we are getting close so maybe she trying to win him back
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Speak in what sense?
    Just give him the choicce. If he wants to continue as is and date you both then dump him. Just tell him its too much hassle and if he wanted to be with you he would show it.

ReputationRep:
    Guys I have just had a full argument with me
    He claimed that he was unsure if he wanted to get back with his ex
    So I just explained about how he led me on and I don't want to speak to him anymore

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.