Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello. My name is Sabri.
    I am Cypriot and I am EU citizen. As the student finance says I have to be ordinarily resident for 3 years prior to the start day of the course. I used to study Bachelor`s degree in Turkey between October 2011 - January 2016 and Turkey is not an EU country. But in this time I made regular visits to my home country Cyprus. I have been accepted to a Master`s degree and I am classified as EU for fee status.
    Am I also eligible for postgraduate loan ?
    Thank you.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.