The Student Room Group

boyfriend is going to amsterdam?

I am almost 18, my boyfriend recently just turned 22. this week he is going to amsterdam with 5 of his friends, one of them has a girlfriend. I'm definitely a chronic worrier and a bit insecure. i trust him, but like a lot of other girls would be I'm just worried about him going. after all, amsterdam is said to be the sex capital or whatever. what is it really like there and how do i stop worrying? i want to be relaxed while he is gone and not be worrying constantly that he is with some other girls. i already know they are going to get one of their friends to have sex with a prostitute for a laugh and because the friend wants to, but he will be with his best friend who also has a girlfriend so its not likely he will do anything right? please help me its worrying me sick.
Why don't you actually have this talk with him? Surely it'd be better to voice your opinions than ask a random bunch of strangers who don't know either of you
Reply 2
Original post by queen-bee
Why don't you actually have this talk with him? Surely it'd be better to voice your opinions than ask a random bunch of strangers who don't know either of you

we have spoken about it. he said he loves me very much and he would be so stupid to cheat on me.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
we have spoken about it. he said he loves me very much and he would be so stupid to cheat on me.

but its just that what if that changes when he's drunk and with his friends with girls everywhere?
Wait, let me just ring him and check if he's going to bang a hooker.
Reply 5
If you can't trust your boyfriend you should really ask why are you still in a relationship with him :smile:

Spoiler

I am almost 18, my boyfriend recently just turned 22. this week he is going to amsterdam with 5 of his friends, one of them has a girlfriend. I'm definitely a chronic worrier and a bit insecure. i trust him, but like a lot of other girls would be I'm just worried about him going. after all, amsterdam is said to be the sex capital or whatever. what is it really like there and how do i stop worrying?

Amsterdam is so cool. That's pretty much the best way to describe it.

As for whether you should be worried... do you trust him? Just because he's going to a place with hookers, it doesn't mean he's going to get serviced by one.

I strongly doubt they're going there for the sex... :bong:
Reply 7
Original post by Kutta
If you can't trust your boyfriend you should really ask why are you still in a relationship with him :smile:

Spoiler

i said i trust him. i just asked for ways to relax and how to stop over thinking any worrying.
i said i trust him. i just asked for ways to relax and how to stop over thinking any worrying.

If you truly trusted him then there would be nothing to worry about.
Reply 9
Don't imagine he would go to a prostitute if he is in a relationship. Why would you.

The red light district is a bit interesting, the windows, sex shows etc and I guess most guys / people would take a look. But I also thought it was pretty sad with young women drawn in to this type of exploitation. Beyond this, it is a fun city too. Why not invite yourself along.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending