Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
You talk so much crap :rofl:

Do not use that language please.
Original post by hoping4thebest
Do not use that language please.

Grow up.
Original post by Trapz99
I got 2.67 for hostile and 4.67 for benevolent. I wouldn't consider myself sexist.

Well, it's good to be benevolent.
Grow up.

You're always telling people to grow up, but I always see you using foul language towards other users.
4.33 and 4.17
Original post by Ladbants
4.33 and 4.17

Lol I'm way more benevolent get REKD mate
Original post by sleepysnooze
hostile sexism: 3.5
benevolent sexism: 1
putting "strongly disagree" to ******** is hostile sexism?

"men should sacrifice their own well being for the financial stability of women in their lives"
"strongly disagree"
"you sexist chauvinist!"

it's like this woman who made the quiz didn't understand that there's a middle ground between "hostile" and "benevolent"

I put "disagree" for every answer. Results ended up with 0.33 hostile and 0.5 benevolent... your score certainly didn't come from that question!
Grow up.

Lol that's like your catchphrase
Original post by Ladbants
Lol that's like your catchphrase

So many (young) adults shouldn't act like children, then.
I still believe in traditional values, but I also agree with equal opportunity for women.
Reply 70
Hostile 3.17
Benevolent 1
:') I'm a terrible person aparently
@Banana208 What'd you think?
Original post by Federerr
@Banana208 What'd you think?

I think the quiz was very stupidly worded and quite biased :colonhash:
Im not some rampant feminist because I don't think women and men should be the same at everything but their differences should be provided for equally idk if that makes sense
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Banana208
I think the quiz was very stupidly worded and quite biased :colonhash:
I prefered the second unbiased one-I got :
Congratulations, you know the difference between the terms 'same' and 'equal'. You know that whilst men and women are not the same biologically, they are still equal as human beings and a person's individual characteristics are more important than their gender.

Im not some rampant feminist because I don't think women and men should be the same at everything but their differences should be provided for equally idk if that makes sense

Bruh allow the essay :rofl2:

I was asking how you felt about how sexist I am LOOOL.
Do I win? I expect a reward for this. https://snag.gy/Ua9CFP.jpg
Original post by Federerr
Bruh allow the essay :rofl2:

I was asking how you felt about how sexist I am LOOOL.

Yeah no I wrote it and was like damnn this is long. Ill shorten it after maybe..
And idek. You aren't sexist i dont think. Just like to think of yourself as higher than everyone else :tongue:
Original post by Banana208
Yeah no I wrote it and was like damnn this is long. Ill shorten it after maybe..
And idek. You aren't sexist i dont think. Just like to think of yourself as higher than everyone else :tongue:

How do I like to think i'm higher than everyone else ? :dontknow:
Reply 77
Original post by Blue_Mason
I wouldn't consider myself to be sexist at all

You made a whole thread complaining about how women should smile so they can attract a 'nice guy'
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1466272479.532426.jpg

Very strange because I'm quite opposed to third wave feminism.

This might have something to do with my sexuality though - how I'd never want to get into a woman's pants so I've never tried to "win" them over or actively seek attention.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by LN1234
You made a whole thread complaining about how women should smile so they can attract a 'nice guy'

Is that a bad thing?
Nothing wrong with smiling

Quick Reply

Latest