Turn on thread page Beta

Away for a week. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I am leaving to go on school orchestra tour to Venice this morning so won't be around for a while. I will try and log in during the week so that I can flame any idiots etc. have a good week and talk to you all later,

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    I am leaving to go on school orchestra tour to Venice this morning so won't be around for a while. I will try and log in during the week so that I can flame any idiots etc. have a good week and talk to you all later,

MB
    Lol.....Enjoy yourself and take care!
    p.s.Wow, no one bothered..they all must be asleep...

ReputationRep:
    kool kool, I went to france and germany with my orchestra last year and it was good fun, whats you repotoire like? And good luck!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by historyhoney)
    kool kool, I went to france and germany with my orchestra last year and it was good fun, whats you repotoire like? And good luck!!!!
    Messiah - playing 1st trumpet cos the other trumpet players are too crap to do the high stuff. Also doing a Malccolm arnold thing with little orchesstra and a piece which the school commissioned.

MB

ReputationRep:
    oo, I'm doing that in october at the albert hall, the messiah that is.

ReputationRep:
    laters dude, have fun!

ReputationRep:
    oo, I'm doing that in october at the albert hall, the messiah that is.
    Why on earth would you do it in the albert hall? The space is far too big. It is much nicer wwith a small choir and small orchestra (4 to a part or so)

MB

ReputationRep:
    its one of those all schools get together doing it from scratch on the day, apart from its the teachers who do it not the children, I was asked because I think our school needed more people. It twill be good experience! and will sound nice, although probably not as good as when I did it at eton hall

ReputationRep:
    its one of those all schools get together doing it from scratch on the day, apart from its the teachers who do it not the children, I was asked because I think our school needed more people. It twill be good experience! and will sound nice, although probably not as good as when I did it at eton hall

Cool, Are the soloists pros?

MB

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea, a teacher just came up to me, and said, 'youve sang the messiah before right?' Iand I was like yeah, then she was like we have an extra ticket to sing it - do you want to? So I was like yeah okay, I dont actually know anything about it!

ReputationRep:
    have fun MB
    neha
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Have a GREAT time

ReputationRep:
    my dad goes to the albert hall ( on occasion ) to watch leslie garrett perform

just thought i'd share

Toodles MB, have a good trip.

(Original post by musicboy)

MB
    Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    Hope you're having fun!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.