The Student Room Group

Dreaded adjustment- Warwick 2016

hi all,
I'm currently finishing my A2s and im expecting A*AB which should qualify me for adjustment. I'm hoping to get into Warwick for either Law and Business or GSD and Business. I've heard the horror stories about adjustment and was wondering if anyone has any advice that could help the cause :smile:
Reply 1
Please ignore the typo
Reply 2
Original post by Shaq96
hi all,
I'm currently finishing my A2s and im expecting A*AB which should qualify me for adjustment. I'm hoping to get into Warwick for either Law and Business or GSD and Business. I've heard the horror stories about adjustment and was wondering if anyone has any advice that could help the cause :smile:

Don't set your heart on it. Very few people actually get in through Adjustment. Look at other options, and see if you'd prefer to take a gap year or choose a different uni /course.
Reply 3
Original post by Shaq96
hi all,

May I ask did you get into Warwick through adjustment? Was Warwick in clearing 2016?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending