Marniesmyly
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've been ill a lot of this year and consequently missed most lessons on this subject, as it is my last exam out of 24 I've completely neglected revision until now, planning to cram from a textbook I bought (wrong specification, well done me). But basically I just really really need notes, timelines, predicted topics, exam technique - anything about the Edexcel, History B, War and the transformation of British Society 1903-1928 course. Thank you so much!
grace143
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I've attached a revision booklet that may help you answer the questions. Note that Question 3 has changed - you no longer will be asked to cross-reference sources, but rather, you will be asked to use a source and your own knowledge to explain something. Take a look at the June 2015 paper to see what I mean. Also I believe you're confused because you said you're specification is History B, but History A is the one with War and Transformation of British Society 1903-28. (I'm doing it myself!)
Good luck for Tuesday and hope this helps.

Also: the notes I have posted are not my own and they are not from my school. I found them from a website called tes.com. Heres the link: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resourc...903-28-6333937
Attached files
username2174765
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Are you talking about the source paper? If so minimal revision is required as it is 100% source based, just learn the skills
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (95)
5.05%
Uncertainty around my education (283)
15.05%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (199)
10.58%
Lack of purpose or motivation (264)
14.04%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (83)
4.41%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (109)
5.79%
Loneliness (163)
8.67%
Financial worries (67)
3.56%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (82)
4.36%
Exposure to negative news/social media (89)
4.73%
Lack of real life entertainment (105)
5.58%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (165)
8.77%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (177)
9.41%

Watched Threads