The Student Room Group

Does she like me or is she just playing with me?

So I met this girl a few months ago at a mixed school meetup where we were in the same group and exchanged Snapchats. We messaged a bit and then it got onto the conversation of relationships and she said as she goes to an all girl school she said everyone thinks they're all lesbians and I said I'm sure she'll find someone soon. She said you will have one soon as well and I said got anyone in mind? She described herself and asked the same question to me so I described myself. I then asked when I should ask this person out and she said text them on his number (her number) and ask tomorrow and you'll have a girlfriend. So I did, but the next day she changed her mind and said it was all too soon and nothing will ever happen between us so even though I was disappointed, I left it at that.

However, last month I received a text from her out of the blue asking how I was and how exams were going. It was a nice surprise and we chatted for a while and she said she'd really wanna meet up soon and even invited me to go to a festival with her. I asked if she'd wanna go with me sooner on the weekend and she said although she can't now, 'good things come to those who wait 😉', which obviously made it seem like she was interested. But I've had no contact with her over the past month and my number can't seem to get through so don't know if she's busy studying for exams or just changed her mind again.

I've considered ringing her now exams and over and straightning things up as I really like her and she suits me well so wanna try and make things work. Is she genuinely interested or is she just messing around?

Thanks
text first

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending