The Student Room Group

Room Available in Southampton, near Uni of Southampton

Looking for a student/prospective student in Southampton. I am leaving my room in a house of 7 people on Gordon avenue. Looking for someone to take my place. My flatmates are all very nice and studying different courses so there is a good chance one will be studying the same as you. The rooms are all quite big, we have a garden and a big communal area (living room).
If you are interested and want more details, please don't hesitate to pm me.
Reply 1
Could you tell me if the room is still available as I have just been let down by a housemate. I am a third year BA Geography student.
Hey there, yes it still is. Would you like any further information?
Reply 3
Thank you for taking the time to reply but I have just found a room nearer the Highfield Campus yesterday. Hope you find someone soon.
No worries
Original post by Joseph Poncet
Looking for a student/prospective student in Southampton. I am leaving my room in a house of 7 people on Gordon avenue. Looking for someone to take my place. My flatmates are all very nice and studying different courses so there is a good chance one will be studying the same as you. The rooms are all quite big, we have a garden and a big communal area (living room).
If you are interested and want more details, please don't hesitate to pm me.

Hi im interested in the room my facebook is eleanor young, the one with the yellow beach house in the back.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending