Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hello everyone and welcome to the Black Rose Manor, home of the mystical Black Rose. Do you think you have the power to uncover the secrets behind it? 20 of you have been chosen from all over the world to come to Black Rose Manor and try to investigate the magical properties of the Black Rose.

So, come on in, work as a team and maybe one of you will come out alive with the power of the Black Rose...

Just a word from me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Some of you may remember the first game, and a lot of you liked it which is awesome :ahee: But I thought it was cringey and going nowhere, so I'm trying it again. :yep: Hence the Mark 2.

One of the main problems was trying to get everyone incorporated in the game. What I think is best is, to set a time for which a few players can play and the rest can observe. Of course, it's up to the rest of you and I'm happy for PM suggestions!

To enter TAG ME (not quote or XYZ) so that I can add you to the OP! And if you have any questions please PM me so that this thread doesn't become messy and cluttered

So just put your username, game name, gender, and anything else if you want. e.g.
    Homeland.lsw
    Homerland
    Male

Previous Players
    Spoiler:
    Show

(Original post by Imperion)
    X
    (Original post by The Diplomat.)
    X
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    x
    (Original post by trigggered)
    x
    (Original post by Alexion)
    x
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    X
    (Original post by longshot100)
    x
    (Original post by Incredible97)
    x
    (Original post by BookBird)
    x
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    X
    (Original post by Andy98)
    x
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    x
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    x
    (Original post by Plagioclase)
    x
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    x
    (Original post by Axel Johann)
    x
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    x
    (Original post by iEthan)
    x
    BookBird Biryani007

So I know you guys played the first one, if you would like to continue playing just sign up as above. If not, then just ignore this

Also some people that may be interested NuggetNugget and FrenchUnicorn, ZuluK toonervoustоtalk toonervoustotaIk toonervoustotalk

ENJOY!!

Players
    Alexion
    Zargabaath
    Salamandastron
    TheOtherSide.
    SuperHuman98
    Cecily Neville
    NuggetNugget
    acupofgreentea

What is that :ahee: sounds cool :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    x
    My exams finish on the 28th so I'm not gonna be doing anything TSR related until then.

ReputationRep:
    Zargabaath
    Zagswag
    Male

(Original post by Axel Johann)
    My exams finish on the 28th so I'm not gonna be doing anything TSR related until then.
    That's fine :yep: And good luck with your remaining exams! You'll kill it :ahee:

(Original post by Zargabaath)
    Meeeeeee
    K so enter then :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Lexi would love to join :desu:

Username: Alexion
    Character: Lexi

I'll play

Salamandastron
    Salamandastron
    Female

ReputationRep:
    It's back. :eek4:

TheOtherSide.
    OtherSide
    Female

ReputationRep:
    SuperHuman98
    Views
    Male

ReputationRep:
    Cecily Neville
    Cecillating
    Female

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    Hello everyone and welcome to the Black Rose Manor, home of the mystical Black Rose. Do you think you have the power to uncover the secrets behind it? 20 of you have been chosen from all over the world to come to Black Rose Manor and try to investigate the magical properties of the Black Rose.

So, come on in, work as a team and maybe one of you will come out alive with the power of the Black Rose...

Just a word from me
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Some of you may remember the first game, and a lot of you liked it which is awesome :ahee: But I thought it was cringey and going nowhere, so I'm trying it again. :yep: Hence the Mark 2.

One of the main problems was trying to get everyone incorporated in the game. What I think is best is, to set a time for which a few players can play and the rest can observe. Of course, it's up to the rest of you and I'm happy for PM suggestions!

To enter TAG ME (not quote or XYZ) so that I can add you to the OP! And if you have any questions please PM me so that this thread doesn't become messy and cluttered

So just put your username, game name, gender, and anything else if you want. e.g.
    Homeland.lsw
    Homerland
    Male

Previous Players
    Spoiler:
    Show

BookBird Biryani007

So I know you guys played the first one, if you would like to continue playing just sign up as above. If not, then just ignore this

Also some people that may be interested NuggetNugget and FrenchUnicorn, ZuluK toonervoustоtalk toonervoustotaIk toonervoustotalk

ENJOY!!

Players
    Alexion
    Zargabaath
    Salamandastron
    TheOtherSide.
    SuperHuman98
    Cecily Neville
    NuggetNugget
    Sparklycrystal
    Female

acupofgreentea
    Cup
    Female

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Imperion

Imperion The Great

Female :mmm:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    No idea what this is, but in

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.