Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    going to be staying at a college residential house for 2 nights a week when i go back to college and i dont know what to take i have made a list of some stuff but i dont know what else i need, the house doesnt alow internet so im screwed because i like to watch youtube and stuff but oh well

bedroom stuff
    1 pillow
    quilt
    dish for jewellery

bathroom stuff
    shampoo
    body wash
    face wash stuff
    toothbrush
    little towel
    big towel
    bath robe

clothes
    2 pajarmas
    2 tops2 bottoms
    2 shoes
    3 pants
    2 socks

electrical stuff
    ipod
    ipad
    phone
    chargers
    headphones
    hairdryer
    hair straighteners

other things
    art stuff
    knitting
    wool
    makeup
    medication

things for college day
    purse
    hairbrush
    travel mug
    makeup
    notebook

ReputationRep:
    Why do you need your iPad if you can't use internet? Anything you would do on your iPad you could do on your phone, right? Also, if you are only staying there for 2 nights then do you really need your hair dryer/straightener? Do they provide you with a pillow? If so, why are you taking a pillow?

Have you not been given a list of items you need? If they haven't yet, then they may do so closer to the date.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.