The Student Room Group

Are these good A levels to take?

Computer science, Business studies, Physcology. Should i take different a levels or are these ok?
Intesesting mix. What are you hoping to do afterwards?
Original post by RS012
Computer science, Business studies, Physcology. Should i take different a levels or are these ok?

They are good if you are going to enjoy them! :smile: Psychology is great though, I have just finished A2 Psychology and have not once regretted taking it :smile:

Any ideas about what you want to do afterwards? If so you might want to look at university websites (if that's what you're planning on doing after A-Levels) and check if there are any required/preferred subjects :smile:
If you can't spell psychology, probably shouldn't take it.

joke
Reply 4
Original post by RS012

They're good. Although you might want a subject like Maths to keep doors open.
Original post by RS012

Do whatever ever you enjoy and what ever you think are going to benefit you in terms of a uni place or future employment. There are too many people who criticise others for taking 'non traditional' subjects and believe that the only a levels that are worth doing are sciences and maths.
Original post by RS012

Did you just invent an A-Level?
Not familliar with this...

Spoiler

Reply 7
In terms of career i was thinking of going into a finance career to do with trading i have done some research and you need a degree in business, finance etc so thats why i am wanting do A-Level business and im doing computer science to keep my options open as that would be my alternative career path, the reason why i want to pick psychology is because i think it would be interesting and it kinda works with business, also if i do computer science i think its gonna be my hardest A-Level so i wanted to pick an easier A-levels (psychology and business), I definatly wont do A-level maths as i am a low grade B student in maths at GCSE.

Tyler1 is a true alpha :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest