Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I'm currently looking for a part-time job while I study for my masters come September and I got a call today for my first interview in forever - in a cinema chain.

Sadly however I was in a car when I took the call. I'm pretty sure of what she said however the signal wasn't great - would it be strange/frowned upon if I called back tomorrow and asked for clarification on the date and time?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by evanrosier)
    Hey,
    I'm currently looking for a part-time job while I study for my masters come September and I got a call today for my first interview in forever - in a cinema chain.

Sadly however I was in a car when I took the call. I'm pretty sure of what she said however the signal wasn't great - would it be strange/frowned upon if I called back tomorrow and asked for clarification on the date and time?

Thanks.
    Yes call back because it is important and they wont mind plus you will only be speaking to someone on reception. I Always call back if im not sure and i always call back for directions and ask what is the nearest shops next to their building because i'm really bad at finding places
    I'm sure you will get it but if not try every other cinema or just pop into other cinema's near them with your cv. Not every comany takes cv's they prefer you to apply online but maybe one or two will
    If no success go to www.studentjobs.co.uk

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.