Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I had a job there last year and mum took y contract with her abroad by accident. I want to apply for jobs but I have no clue what to put down in regards to a reference number or referee. I get tempted to put down the normal contact number provided online but I don't know if it's rude so I sort of have "references on request" for now D; I did ask before I left but I was just told to find it in my contract which I do not have -___- its been nearly a year.

    Does anyone who work there know it or is it alright to just put down the general number?

    (I know asking for a number online isn't the best way to go about but I've taken that into consideration)
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.