Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does this guy fancy me? watch

Announcements

I'm a 25 year-old female, and have got a male friend who I talk online with quite a lot and tend to see from time to time. We're both into the gym and do a lot of sport, so we often talk about that. I've been doing a lot of weight training and have gained about a stone in the last 10 months or so.
    I weighed myself again the other day and found that i'd gained another kg. I told him this and he told me that I was not fat at all just 'really muscly' Then he said 'Don't worry, you've got a really shapely body anyway, and to tell you the truth, a really nice bum'.

He's also told me in the past that I have got 'amazing boobs' and that i'm really pretty.

It might sound daft, but does it sound like he fancies me or is just a bit of a flirt? We talk almost every day and have long discussions about stuff, which is great. I really like him too, what do people think? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Ask him?
    btw it's great that you're keeping yourself in fine shape, you must be weight training for a reason other than that, and you keeping up your high standards is all that matters atm

ReputationRep:
    From what youve said it sounds like hes being flirty.
    But i dont know what you talk about or what other actions he does around you.
    But he just appears to be interested your body from what youve said!

Thanks, yeah, I really enjoy it and feel much better for doing it.
    Yeah maybe I should; I dunno, if I said stuff like that to a guy it'd be because i';m attracted to them. he seems to enjoy our conversations too and laughs at my jokes and stuff, but i'm worried he sees me more as a friend...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a 25 year-old female, and have got a male friend who I talk online with quite a lot and tend to see from time to time. We're both into the gym and do a lot of sport, so we often talk about that. I've been doing a lot of weight training and have gained about a stone in the last 10 months or so.
    I weighed myself again the other day and found that i'd gained another kg. I told him this and he told me that I was not fat at all just 'really muscly' Then he said 'Don't worry, you've got a really shapely body anyway, and to tell you the truth, a really nice bum'.

He's also told me in the past that I have got 'amazing boobs' and that i'm really pretty.

It might sound daft, but does it sound like he fancies me or is just a bit of a flirt? We talk almost every day and have long discussions about stuff, which is great. I really like him too, what do people think? Thanks
    No offense intended but don't women who build lots of muscle have small boobs? isn't it due to like more testosterone in the body or something?

He's a typical cis gender male who sees you as a sex object, a strong independent women like you doesn't need a man, wait till you are about 35 before thinking of getting some brainwashed cis male to provide for you to claim benefits off him when you divorce, you get 50% of everything he owns and you can ruin his life, win win! in my opinion anyway men are just scum and not worth your time. If he wants your body, you can rat him out of his money, its basically legal prostitution

(Original post by FireFreezer77)
    From what youve said it sounds like hes being flirty.
    But i dont know what you talk about or what other actions he does around you.
    But he just appears to be interested your body from what youve said!

Yeah maybe it's just my body :s I mean he's told me i'm 'really kind' 'funny' etc. and have 'everything going for me'... and we talk about all kinds of stuff, but...

(Original post by fartinugget)
    No offense intended but don't women who build lots of muscle have small boobs? isn't it due to like more testosterone in the body or something?
    Yeah I dunno they are a DD so I suppose they are not absolutely enormous but they have always been around that size really..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I dunno they are a DD so I suppose they are not absolutely enormous but they have always been around that size really..
    Oh! They're not small at all ^-^

ReputationRep:
    Yeah maybe it's just my body :s I mean he's told me i'm 'really kind' 'funny' etc. and have 'everything going for me'... and we talk about all kinds of stuff, but...
    It could be.
    Well thats a good sign then! Does he make sure youre ok, and try to help you with things? Is there any eye contact or physical touching (like hsnd on arm or shoulder)?
    Well thats not really indicative tbh, seeing as everyone talks about all kinds of stuff tbh.

Yeah he uses eye contact and is tactile with me, I admit!! Yeah not sure really I guess he might just be flirty... he said that he was thinking about my boobs and.... he got turned on basically..!

ReputationRep:
    He fondant fancies you 😉

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.