The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

UAL MA Thread

Couldn't find a thread specifically for UAL Masters applicants/offer holders 2016.

Feel free to post your name and course / whatever you like below :jebus:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I just took an interview today for MA communication design in CSM, still waiting for the final result
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Good luck! How did it go? I've accepted an offer for MA Photojournalism and Documentary Photography at LCC.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by .sophia
Good luck! How did it go? I've accepted an offer for MA Photojournalism and Documentary Photography at LCC.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I will get it lol
but more patient
Original post by .sophia
Couldn't find a thread specifically for UAL Masters applicants/offer holders 2016.

Naira, MA fineart at CSM, so glad to see MA people, what are you guys doing about accommodation?
Reply 5
Still have to do my IELTS, but accepted MA Fashion Media Production and will stay at Camberwell Campus!
Reply 6
Original post by .sophia

I'm doing MA Design Jewellery at CSM.

Probably staying at Sketch House, haven't decided yet....
Reply 7
Hey all :smile:

Original post by freakingoutmfa
Naira, MA fineart at CSM, so glad to see MA people, what are you guys doing about accommodation?

I live at home which is handy! Where are you moving to London from?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by .sophia
Hey all :smile:

I live at home which is handy! Where are you moving to London from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

eek! so lucky sophia! i'm an international student so will be looking for flatshare,that is going to be an added headache.:frown:
Reply 9
Original post by .sophia

Good idea!

I will be starting MA Innovation Management at CSM this September - Would be good to stay in touch and get to meet

I currently live in London but I'm looking to move closer to CSM, maybe in the Islingston area, Kings' Cross preferably but unlikely due to the prices and demand
Reply 11
Hiya, how long did you wait for a reply? I know it's been around a week and a half since I applied but I get really impatient!
Reply 12
Original post by grafika
Hiya, how long did you wait for a reply? I know it's been around a week and a half since I applied but I get really impatient!

Hello, it took ages. About 6-8 weeks, I think. Good luck!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by grafika

Hello! Well i applied in mid feb got the acceptance email in march. Goodluck! I hope it's good news and I can understand the impatience 😂

On a sidenote, has anyone applied for any of the scholarships or bursaries/have heard back from the commitee.
I applied for one of the scholarships and i was suppose to hear from them in july, well half of it ia gone and this lack of communication makes me think i must have fudged it. 😔
If anyone knows anything, help a girl out. 😂😩
Heyyy!

I'm gonna be studying for an MA in Dramatic Writing at CSM. nice to meet you all :smile:
HI everyone!
I will study MA in Fashion Entrepreneurship and Innovation at LCF, anyone else here?
By the way, I received an unconditional offer some months ago which I have accepted. But I still have to receive any sort of acceptance letter from them and information on the enrollment and fee payment... Is the same for everyone? :smile:
Hello!

I applied for the MA in Conservation at Camberwell. I had my interview about three and a half weeks ago. I'm waiting on a reply. Hopefully, I will hear back soon!

How long did everyone else wait for a reply?
Reply 17
Original post by AlexandrosG
HI everyone!
I will study MA in Fashion Entrepreneurship and Innovation at LCF, anyone else here?
By the way, I received an unconditional offer some months ago which I have accepted. But I still have to receive any sort of acceptance letter from them and information on the enrollment and fee payment... Is the same for everyone? :smile:

Hey, I'm in the same position. Seems normal! Maybe we'll get a letter next month...
Ugh! Can't believe i won't be coming to CSM this year! I didn't get the scholarship which trasnslates into back to working three jobs. So envious of you all now. I hope to see you guys at UAL sometime in future.
Reply 19
Ugh! Can't believe i won't be coming to CSM this year! I didn't get the scholarship which trasnslates into back to working three jobs. So envious of you all now. I hope to see you guys at UAL sometime in future.

Sorry to hear that. Hope things work out for you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending