Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    if i do a 4 year art and design bachelors degree, do i get a foundation certificate after the first year

    can i leave after the first foundation year and move onto a different BA course at a different uni and get funded for it
    • Very Important Poster

    Very Important Poster
    You need to look at the rulebook for your uni. they may give you a qualification cert ed? or they mau agree to transfer your credits, in which case someone else has to accept you.

    Go to the SU and get the help of an advisor who should know the rules. You need to leave properly and make sure SFE know not to send any further finance.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.