Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Me and my ex split up after a heated argument two years ago, then mid last year her father split from her mother and my mother was there for him and soon began dating, which they kept secret until last Christmas and today after a family meal they annouced they were getting married.

My ex ruined me and left be feeling cold inside, so on the thought of never seeing her again made me feel happy, but now I'm annoyed and know that she'll do anything to anger me, which she likes to do.

I'm 25, what can I do?

ReputationRep:
    You're 25, grow a pair and get another woman and your step sister

ReputationRep:
    Well that is awkward...
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Mike_91)
    Me and my ex split up after a heated argument two years ago, then mid last year her father split from her mother and my mother was there for him and soon began dating, which they kept secret until last Christmas and today after a family meal they annouced they were getting married.

My ex ruined me and left be feeling cold inside, so on the thought of never seeing her again made me feel happy, but now I'm annoyed and know that she'll do anything to anger me, which she likes to do.

I'm 25, what can I do?
    Man up and deal with it. You're a big boy now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    You are 25 and can have your own life.
    Presumably your mum knows how you feel.

What is it you want to do? Get them to call off the wedding?
    You dont really have to have anything to do with him or her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Well that is awkward...
    Like, what were the odds of that lol

ReputationRep:
    You are asking us what you can do? Do you want us to help you come up with a plan to ruin your mother's relationship?

You're going to have to put up with your ex-girlfriend being your sister. Sorry.

(Original post by BWV1007)
    Like, what were the odds of that lol
    Pretty high, since there are billions of families in the world

ReputationRep:
    Try to address the feelings of anger you still have towards her. There may be positive emotions under there and you can use this opportunity to get back with her.

To think... A couple of years from now you could be married to your ex/step-sister and have kids together. What a joyous outcome.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.