Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am doubting about my sexual orientation... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Can somebody out there please help me? I seem to be having my sexual orientation blurred. I have always been in love with girls, like being always interested in their bodies and stuff. I even have a crush with a girl at my school. However, recently, I've been observing men's bodies and faces. I'm getting jealous or appreciative of how muscular or strong they are. Sometimes I just want to be as handsome as they are and feel unhappy about it. I'm just thinking whether this is normal...Thanks a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tigersss2007)
    can somebody out there please help me? I seem to be having my sexual orientation blurred. I have always been in love with girls, like being always interested in their bodies and stuff. I even have a crush with a girl at my school. However, recently, i've been observing men's bodies and faces. I'm getting jealous or appreciative of how muscular or strong they are. Sometimes i just want to be as handsome as they are and feel unhappy about it. I'm just thinking whether this is normal...thanks a lot!
    LOL it is normal dude
    I'm a girl and i can safely say all girls observe other's girl and compare themselves to them, and see if they are as good or as fit as them, if not they get jealous.
    Btw every guy is handsome in their own way. I'm sure your a handsome guy
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Can somebody out there please help me? I seem to be having my sexual orientation blurred. I have always been in love with girls, like being always interested in their bodies and stuff. I even have a crush with a girl at my school. However, recently, I've been observing men's bodies and faces. I'm getting jealous or appreciative of how muscular or strong they are. Sometimes I just want to be as handsome as they are and feel unhappy about it. I'm just thinking whether this is normal...Thanks a lot!
    I would just say that there's a difference between appreciating/being envious of people of the same sex and actually fancying them. Straight girls do the same with other girls

I'm a girl, however I wouldn't say that what you are feeling necessarily makes you bisexual. I consider myself straight but I often recognise when another girl is pretty and sometimes yes, I do feel jealous. This is why brands choose attractive men to model their clothes. They do it so that you (the MALE consumer) will aspire to look like those models by buying the same clothes.

ReputationRep:
    You're straight, it's perfectly normal.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    you're straight, appreciating is different to wanting to you know :sexface:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.