Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    I'm currently just looking around some uni's particularly Bath and Exeter and I'm torn between the two. Can anyone tell me which uni has a better nightlife, it's not a deal breaker but it will help when trying to decide

thankssss
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by cmcdonald)
    Hello
    I'm currently just looking around some uni's particularly Bath and Exeter and I'm torn between the two. Can anyone tell me which uni has a better nightlife, it's not a deal breaker but it will help when trying to decide

thankssss
    Heya, I've made a copy of this thread and put it in the Exeter forum so that you can get information about Exeter on its own - it'd be very difficult to find someone who knows about the nightlife in both Bath and Exeter.

Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    At night Bath is dead,dead, dead. Also, the campus is 35-40 minute walk to town. The campus is dead,dead,dead. It is rare today for a campus not to have a purpose built club for dancing, and this is the case with Bath.

ReputationRep:
    Good thing about Exeter is that the university and the accommodations are pretty much in town centre. Like a 15-20 min walk (depends on speed and location of accommodation) to town. The night life varies. It really depends on what you enjoy on a night out. Tbf relatively the clubs close quite early but they also relatively open earlier. Most close at 2:30/3:00. There is one particular night club I enjoy (Unit 1, or as some still in denial call it 'Arena'...although it really doesn't matter). It has different events nearly every night which caters to various music tastes. There is also the disgusting-yet-sometimes-lovable campus Lemmy. Opinions vary. Others I've been to/know of are Cellardoor, Walkabout (not really a club tbh but more of a bar), Mosaic and Cavern. There's another one I can't remember the name of which I've never been to. Either way there is a decent selection but it's not as rich as Bristol or London by far. Exeter is relatively small. Can't say much about Bath...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.