Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    I'm currently just looking around some uni's particularly Bath and Exeter and I'm torn between the two. Can anyone tell me which uni has a better nightlife, it's not a deal breaker but it will help when trying to decide

thankssss
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by cmcdonald)
    Hello
    I'm currently just looking around some uni's particularly Bath and Exeter and I'm torn between the two. Can anyone tell me which uni has a better nightlife, it's not a deal breaker but it will help when trying to decide

thankssss
    ...and I've moved this one to the Bath forum for you.

I'd be lying if I said I was an expert on the nightlife but it doesn't seem that bad, and people regularly go into the city on nights out so it can't be that bad. That happens on some nights - on others, you have nights at the SU, with different themes like traffic lights (..more fun than it sounds ), costumes beginning with the letter ..., dressing up and countries etc, so it all sounds fun.

ReputationRep:
    Bath is right next to Bristol so you get the perk of basically having double the nightlife choice, so thats a factor worth considering. Ive heard the nightlife at Bath is great but dont know anything about Exeter!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cmcdonald)
    Hello

thankssss
    I am not really sure about Exeter but I am going to Bath and the nightlife is great. A lot of the clubs are underground in like chambers I believe and it is really cool and different. There is a mixture of both pubs and clubs, and you have Bristol literally a 10 minute train away. The SU also runs score and something else which name alludes me during the week. There is stuff to do every night of the week and the nightlife is pretty good

ReputationRep:
    A big advantage with the nightlife and clubs of Exeter, are that they are only a 10 minute walk from campus, so very convenient. Also Exeter has a large purpose built club(The Lemmy) on the campus as well. For
    These reasons, I would say the nightlife is better at Exeter.*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.