Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have been looking around for any predictions for G673 and I cannot seem to find any. I'm really curious because the exam is tomorrow haha, so could someone help please?

ReputationRep:
    Possibly gender

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking ethnicity but when has gender last come up?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure, I hope class comes up though

ReputationRep:
    Ethnicity has come up a lot recently (2013 & 2014) Gender came up in 2012 and 2013 also, with social class coming up last year. So its quite hard to tell i think.. could be any 3 of them

I do however think vocational education policy will come up as it hasn't come up since 2012.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not so confident with the social policy question so I'm trying to leave that one out especially on vocational

ReputationRep:
    i think policy questions are straight forward apart from vocational education.
    I can only really think of the introduction on NVQ and GNVQs, Youth training, The new deal & Training for work

ReputationRep:
    I've never done a mock on social policy so I don't want to risk it in the exam although it could be easier than the other two questions.
    I hope the wording of the questions is easier to understand 😬

ReputationRep:
    This a model answer for vocationalism...I think it has quite a high chance of coming up this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CookieMonster786)
    This a model answer for vocationalism...I think it has quite a high chance of coming up this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    TY

ReputationRep:
    i think maybe gender and marxism or functionalism with vocational policies - i think these 3 would make the best paper it'll be the same as they 2012 paper

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully something easy comes up

ReputationRep:
    Still have so much to revise....looks like I'm getting no sleep tonight

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck guys aha, I don't even know where to start my revision

ReputationRep:
    Didn't revise ethnicity or functionalism ....but remembered a few criticisms from Marxism done by functionalism so just had to use them....and I need an A in this...urghhhhh

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Im quite surprised ethnicity came up again.. thankfully did some revision on it!

ReputationRep:
    What did u guys write about labelling and ethnicity achievement? And the functionalist question?

ReputationRep:
    Dont know what the hell i wrote for ethnicity & labelling, what did everyone else write?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gal cool)
    What did u guys write about labelling and ethnicity achievement? And the functionalist question?
    Wrote about Cecile wright, Gilborne & Mirza, connolly, sewell also mentioned gender & class wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Mac and Ghaill
    Hargreaves et al
    Rist
    Bird and Lacey
    Willis
    Sewell
    Youdell
    Can't remember all of the points

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.